The most critical element in developing a presentation is identifying the objective.
This is what experience teaches. Understanding this central concept will help you change the way you think about presenting.
The hallmark of Patricia Kantor’s programs is her “Golden Outline,” which she has refined over time to produce remarkably successful results. Participants have told us that this unique outline is so intuitive that they have been able to put it to use immediately.
Our Content Development material will help you learn to:
- identify a clear objective
- construct a concise presentation
- highlight and emphasize key issues
- select appropriate supporting material
- add powerful and memorable ideas
- enhance your message with visual aids
- captivate an audience with a powerful message